Concept monthly calendar for each social media management client.
Collaborate with design team to complete calendar concepts for each social media management client.
Responsible for scheduling out calendar posts on a monthly basis for all social media management clients; social media specialist is responsible for all proper execution of posting activity.
Maintain daily management of the pages/accounts of our social media management clients; this includes daily replies to comments, page/account maintenance, engaging with online audiences on behalf of the client, communicating with the client for specific answers to questions, etc.
Analyze social media page/account analytics on a monthly basis, export and organize reports, and share reporting with the client; we expect the social media manager to be able to address the data in analytics and suggest changes to the next month’s calendars to increase followers, friends and engagement for our social media management clients.
Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Management or related field required.
Demonstrated familiarity with all social media platforms required, experience running social media accounts in the past preferred.
- Experience in client service environment preferred.
- Proficiency and/or certification in Hootsuite preferred.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite and G-suite preferred.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Possess excellent analytical, critical thinking, written, and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn and have fun!
Position Location: Wilmington, DE office
Full-time: 40 hours weekly
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree
Full Time In-House Digital Designer
We are seeking a full time Digital Designer for our Wilmington Office. We are looking for a talented, and self-directed full-time in-house graphic designer to work in our Wilmington, DE office. Your responsibilities will be to design and produce mostly digital related designs for our clients such as front end web design, display ads to run on various advertising display networks, and additional designs used for social media and occasionally print. Experience or interest in working with business and commercial advertising in a fast-paced environment is a must. We would like an applicant to have an understanding of web design—especially using WordPress—typography, print layouts and pre-press procedure. Skills with UI/UX and motion graphics is a plus. We are looking for a full time in house Graphic Designer to design and produce print, web, outdoor and various collateral materials for our clients. Experience or interest in working with business & commercial advertising in a fast-paced environment is a plus. We would like an applicant to have an understanding of print layouts, web design, creative design, typography, and pre-press procedure . Skills with web design and motion graphics is a plus.
- Creative thinker, able to design new and exciting artwork on a regular basis
- Fast learner, who can take client and Art Director feedback to adapt design style
- An understanding of advertising and how to make an impact in the world of marketing
- Able to work in a very fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines and client required timelines
- Patient and able to solve problems that may arise
- Be up to date on latest trends in print and digital marketing.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE Essential Functions:
- Design print and digital designs
- Make corrections and/or changes on print and digital graphics
- Proofread and spellcheck each job created
- Find appropriate artwork and materials needed
Skills: Competent working with the following:
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
- Mac OS X
- Experience working with the following is a plus:
- Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe AfterEffects
- Proficiency with writing/editing HTML and CSS is a plus
- Understanding of basic design and typographic principles
- Knowledge of Print/Web art requirements
Educational Requirements & Qualifications: Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic/Web Design or equivalent certification 2 year industry experience
We are seeking a full time Web Designer for our Wilmington Office. Cool Nerds Marketing is looking for a talented, creative, self-directed individual to join our team. The web designer/developer will work closely with clients and fellow creative staff to create websites with exceptional user experience primarily using WordPress. An ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about delivering excellent front-end solutions for a wide variety of clientele. Essential Functions:
- The website designer/developer should be able to design visually appealing web page layouts and graphics that follow branding guidelines and UX principals.
- The ideal candidate needs to have a great sense of visual design, excellent composition, be knowledgeable in web typography standards.
- The website designer/developer should be able to make design changes and update the content as needed.
- The website designer/developer will help with the design, production, development and/or maintenance of both new and existing website design projects.
- The website designer/developer will be expected to create optimized web graphics, create design comps for new pages and modify existing designs to optimize usability.
- The website designer/developer will be expected to coordinate and work effectively with programmers to optimize website development.
Desired Skills and Experience: Required Qualifications:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable presenting ideas and concepts to clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop project plans and coordinate with team members
- 1-2 years of professional web design/development experience
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe CC, and InVision
- Strong WordPress experience is essential
- Advance knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience in managing hosting through Cpanel & WHM.
- Strong Wireframing skills