Sales Associate – Business Development Role
Set up your sales career for success! Our growing company is searching for a Sales Associate who can offer reliable support to the sales team and help improve efficiency as sales volume increases. The Sales Associate will be responsible for facilitating regular contact with prospect lists, ensuring that all sales documents and agreements are completed before they are filed, gaining experience in lead and industry research and updating the prospect and client contact information as needed. The Sales Associate will act in a business development manner, acquiring new prospect lists and expanding the reach of the sales team to qualified prospects.
At Cool Nerds Marketing, we offer motivated professionals the opportunity to help us directly impact the business of our clients with cool and nerdy ROI-focused campaigns. We work to create a culture of inspiration, collaboration and creativity where great ideas can be heard and implemented to help the growth of our agency.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Organize sales tasks and ensure that all sales presentation materials are prepared prior to deadlines
- Assist in organizing and updating sales documents and presentations
- Contact prospects for sales team on a regular basis as part of sales process
- Set appointments for sales team and be held accountable for achieving business development meeting quotas
- Update prospect records in the company CRM database as required
- Contact past customers to answer basic process questions or to gauge their level of satisfaction with the company
- Regularly develop new prospect lists for sales team
- Collaborate with the sales team to conduct necessary research into new leads and prospective industries
Sales Associate Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Business Management, Business Administration or related field
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
- Proficiency in Salesforce platform preferred
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite and G-suite
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Possess excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate company and industry research skills
As a Sales Associate You’ll…
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing services, agency processes, business operations, and sales strategy.
- Assist sales team in daily and weekly activities, including prospecting plans, developing client relationships, and participating in sales calls and meetings.
- Create marketing and prospecting techniques in partnership with the sales team to meet established targets for new business policies and premium.
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) system to support Sales Representatives with communication campaigns
- Assist in content creation for company PR strategy and sales strategy.
Position Location: Wilmington, Delaware office
Full-time: 40 hours weekly
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s degree
Travel: Occasionally for Client Meetings and Conferences/Expos
Requires: Reliable vehicle for transportation to client meetings if necessary
Full Time In-House Digital Designer
We are seeking a full time Digital Designer for our Wilmington Office. We are looking for a talented, and self-directed full-time in-house graphic designer to work in our Wilmington, DE office. Your responsibilities will be to design and produce mostly digital related designs for our clients such as front end web design, display ads to run on various advertising display networks, and additional designs used for social media and occasionally print. Experience or interest in working with business and commercial advertising in a fast-paced environment is a must. We would like an applicant to have an understanding of web design—especially using WordPress—typography, print layouts and pre-press procedure. Skills with UI/UX and motion graphics is a plus. We are looking for a full time in house Graphic Designer to design and produce print, web, outdoor and various collateral materials for our clients. Experience or interest in working with business & commercial advertising in a fast-paced environment is a plus. We would like an applicant to have an understanding of print layouts, web design, creative design, typography, and pre-press procedure . Skills with web design and motion graphics is a plus.
- Creative thinker, able to design new and exciting artwork on a regular basis
- Fast learner, who can take client and Art Director feedback to adapt design style
- An understanding of advertising and how to make an impact in the world of marketing
- Able to work in a very fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines and client required timelines
- Patient and able to solve problems that may arise
- Be up to date on latest trends in print and digital marketing.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE Essential Functions:
- Design print and digital designs
- Make corrections and/or changes on print and digital graphics
- Proofread and spellcheck each job created
- Find appropriate artwork and materials needed
Skills: Competent working with the following:
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
- Mac OS X
- Experience working with the following is a plus:
- Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe AfterEffects
- Proficiency with writing/editing HTML and CSS is a plus
- Understanding of basic design and typographic principles
- Knowledge of Print/Web art requirements
Educational Requirements & Qualifications: Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic/Web Design or equivalent certification 2 year industry experience
We are seeking a full time Web Designer for our Wilmington Office. Cool Nerds Marketing is looking for a talented, creative, self-directed individual to join our team. The web designer/developer will work closely with clients and fellow creative staff to create websites with exceptional user experience primarily using WordPress. An ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about delivering excellent front-end solutions for a wide variety of clientele. Essential Functions:
- The website designer/developer should be able to design visually appealing web page layouts and graphics that follow branding guidelines and UX principals.
- The ideal candidate needs to have a great sense of visual design, excellent composition, be knowledgeable in web typography standards.
- The website designer/developer should be able to make design changes and update the content as needed.
- The website designer/developer will help with the design, production, development and/or maintenance of both new and existing website design projects.
- The website designer/developer will be expected to create optimized web graphics, create design comps for new pages and modify existing designs to optimize usability.
- The website designer/developer will be expected to coordinate and work effectively with programmers to optimize website development.
Desired Skills and Experience: Required Qualifications:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable presenting ideas and concepts to clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop project plans and coordinate with team members
- 1-2 years of professional web design/development experience
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe CC, and InVision
- Strong WordPress experience is essential
- Advance knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience in managing hosting through Cpanel & WHM.
- Strong Wireframing skills