Career Opportunities With Cool Nerds Marketing
We are seeking a full time Account Exective for our Wilmington Office.
Cool Nerds Marketing is seeking a local media sales professional to join our growing team as an Account Executive. An Account Executive is primarily responsible for bringing in new clients by selling marketing products and services. Candidate is required to meet new business development and revenue goals, predominately for small, and medium sized clients. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about marketing, yet has a strong background in sales and customers service. Our ideal candidate must be able to communicate, and effectively work well in a team.
Advertising account executives contribute to and develop advertising campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
• Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
• Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
• Presenting to client, alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), campaign ideas and budget.
• Working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation
of marketing strategies.
• Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact
with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
• Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
• Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
• Writing client reports and proposals.
• Undertaking administration tasks: scheduling, paper work calls, etc.
• Making pitches, and proposals, to try to win new business for the agency by explaining, and selling complex
technical concepts, such as SEM, SEO, Digital Marketing, Website Design, etc.
• The ability to effectively multitask; client calls, email, meetings, and current projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Strong skills to create, present and implement innovative advertising and marketing programs.
• Great communication, and time management skills.
• Strong problem solving, and customer service skills.
• Time management, and multi-tasking skills.
• Team oriented, and goal driven personality.
• Self-disciplined to work independently.
• Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, online marketing.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office
• Valid driver’s license, reliable insured transportation to meet clients.
Educational Requirements/Professional Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business, OR comparable work history.
• Minimum of three years experience selling advertising OR at least three years of sales experience.